Top BDS Colleges in Haridwar
Top Dental (BDS) Colleges in Haridwar
Dental health is important to the overall health system. Modern lifestyles are to blame for the rising prevalence of dental problems across all social categories. Additionally, bad dental hygiene contributes to problems like early tooth loss, cavities, veneer loss, etc.
All these problems necessitate proper dental guidance in order to maintain teeth in good health and shape for a long time. Because it is such a promising sector, lots of new candidates are entering it as a result of the increased interest in dentistry.
Being a spiritual city, Haridwar enjoys international acclaim. It is a center for education in Uttarakhand, a state in the north. Haridwar is home to numerous medical institutions, including some of the top BDS schools. We will discuss the best BDS colleges in Haridwar in this article.
Best BDS College in Haridwar
There is one top BDS institution in Haridwar, Seema Dental College. In this article, we are going to get a detailed description of the best BDS college in Haridwar.
Seema Dental College
SDCH, also known as Seema Dental College and Hospital, was founded in. The UGC has approved it, and Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University has affiliated with it. In Haridwar, Uttarakhand is where the Seema Dental College and Hospital, or SDCH, has its campus.
The Institute is accessible by both rail and road. The Seema Dental College and Hospital's (SDCH) goal is to rise on the same platform as other illustrious universities while providing exceptional contributions to society and the country.
Seema Dental College Highlights
- Establishment: 2002
- Affiliated to: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University
- Approved by: DCI
- Type: Private
- Programs offered: BDS and MDS
- Official Website: https://seemadentalcollege.org/index.php/en/
Seema Dental College Admission Process
After passing the NEET test, a candidate would be chosen for admission to Seema Dental College & Hospital based on merit. The Uttarakhand government will run online counseling for BDS admission after the NEET results are released.
Eligibility Criteria for Seema Dental College
After passing the NEET exam, a candidate would be chosen for admission to Seema Dental College & Hospital based on merit. The Uttarakhand government will undertake online counseling for admission to BDS following the release of the NEET results.
- There is no provision for a fee refund in the event that entry is withdrawn or cancelled.
- If the student fails to report to the College within the specified period of time, the admission shall be deemed revoked.
- The chosen applicant must fill out an admission form and receive a manual that must be properly followed throughout their stay on the college campus and for the duration of the entire course.
- If an applicant fails to present the necessary paperwork, their acceptance will be deemed void, and no requests for fee refunds will be accepted.
- The Seema Dental College Principal's choice is final and binding.
There are not many dental colleges in Haridwar and Seema Dental is the most recognized one which is situated in Dehradun-Haridwar Road. We have point out all the major details of this dental institute in this article. We hope it is helpful to you. If you have any suggestion to make, let us know in the comments section. We will be back with more information and educational articles, related to colleges/institutes/universities, and courses. Keep reading!!